The love for life...

sábado, 1 de maio de 2010

... Yes, it's still burning inside of me.

And what an amazement to finally find it out. What a thrill to close my eyes and again feel my heart beating happily, my lungs begging for just another intake of air and my ears gently trembling with the sound of the voices around me. Oh, how breathtaking it is to meet again my dearest colors of the world, after all this time. They, who've been so long forgotten, so long withdrawn from my dark eyes, running away from this angry, sad soul.
Now all I can see is light. Its shine is even greater after such a long period stuck in my own black room. That very same room which made me believe I'd never feel like this again. But it's back! I'm back. And ready to seize it all!

 
99 Pieces - Templates para novo blogger